Long. Thick. Full. Lashes with LATISSE®
If you’ve ever wished for wink-worthy lashes without extensions, or false lashes, now is the time to experience how easy it is with LATISSE®! This lash serum (bimatoprost ophthalmic solution) 0.03% is the first and only brand name prescription treatment approved by the FDA for thin or sparse eyelashes, growing them longer, fuller and darker.
Great eyelashes don’t just happen overnight.
That’s why it’s important to note that LATISSE® solution works gradually and remarkably — with full results at week 16. You must continue applying the topical solution each night and follow the directions for the best results. If you stop using LATISSE® at any time, your eyelashes will return to their previous appearance over several weeks to months.
Set your sights on growth.
As the treatment progresses, you’ll first begin to see changes in length. Then, gradually, you’ll notice more thickness and darkness in your lashes. If you’re satisfied with your results by week 8, don’t stop there. Stick with the treatment. After week 16, you’ll see the full effect of LATISSE® solution. After that, you can talk to Dr. Giselle Villar about ongoing use.
There are many causes for thinning eyelashes.
- Excessive Eye Rubbing – Harsh scrubbing when you remove makeup products or whenever you rub your eyes could be causing eyelashes to fall out.
- Poor Makeup Habits – Leaving eye makeup or mascara on.
- Allergies – An allergic reaction to beauty products and other things could cause eyelash loss.
- Age – Eyelashes are naturally thin as a part of the aging process.
- Medical Conditions – A medical condition such as blepharitis, thyroid disorders, alopecia, inflammatory diseases, skin cancer, and many other diseases could cause eyelashes to thin.
- Certain Medications – Some medications have eyelash thinning as a side effect like chemotherapy drugs.
If you want to know more about LATISSE®, come visit us at RSVP Beauty Clinic. Or contact us at 604-971-0855. Follow us on Instagram @rsvpbeautyclinic